Ottaway Dental care about the safety and welfare of our patients, staff, and families. Some of our patients whom are older or have compromised immunity are more vulnerable to COVID-19. Dental procedures can create an aerosol and spread covid through the premises. Our practice will be implementing the following from 1st July 2022:
- All patients will need to put on a mask before entering the practice
- 1.5m social distancing rules will apply
- Hand sanitise upon arrival.
- Only patients with appointments will be permitted to enter the practice, NO accompanying persons unless they are required for support.
- We want to keep waiting times to a minimum, please help us with this by turning up for your appointment on time, not late or excessively early.
- Our courtyard will be open for patients to use as an additional waiting area, please check-in at reception then take a seat in the waiting room or our courtyard.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been to a close contact of someone with Covid, please call us on (03) 6365 7140 and reschedule your appointment.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these unprecedented times.